Sunday, October 3, 2010

Week 6- Some weeks are just a wash!

What DID we learn this week??  It seems like we just could not get motivated this week.  It's getting colder, so it's harder to get out of the warm covers in the morning.  We couldn't keep our focus, and not a lot of info was retained, I am afraid.  You'll have that, right? 

I was so busy trying to get all the meat of the schedule done that I skipped the crafts and "extras." 
So to sum it up, it was a wash! 

We listened to #7 El Coqui and #8 Chi Chi Bud Gigi LOVES to dance!


We learned some common phrases, colors, numbers, and days of the week in Spanish.
Oh yes, and don't forget the You-Can't-Throw-A-Fit-And Expect-To-Get-Your-Way lesson. 
 Very important!



We added Dunes, Deserts, and Badlands to our Geo. cards slideshow. Just click on the tab above to view.
Hopefully next week will be a bit more exciting, although I have a feeling we will not be home much.  ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Melanie,
    If she learned the
    You-Can't-Throw-A-Fit-And Expect-To-Get-Your-Way lesson take the month off! LOL

    Wanted to let you know I loved your "Falling Behind" post and used it on my blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am honored you put me on your blog! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete