Friday, October 8, 2010

One Lovely Blog Award


Wow!  I got a blog award!  How cool! 
A big sloppy smooch to my blog buddy Anna @ Passionate Motherhood

I was so honored to get this award and from a blogger I really respect and admire.  For her to pick me as one of the 3 blogs she thinks deserve this award really means a lot to me.  So, I gratefully accept.  :D

The Rules: Share 3 things I think are Lovely
1: My Savior
2: My Family
3: Homeschooling

Now, I need to pass on the loveliness to 3-5 blogs that I find wonderfully lovely....

Passionate Motherhood (back atcha babe! ;-)

Moments of Clarity by Gretchen

Mishmash Maggie




The rules, should you choose to accept it: =)
1: Put the one Lovely Blog award logo on your blog
2: in a new post, share 3 things that you think are lovely
3: pass the award on to 3-5 other bloggers
4: link the nominees in your post
5: let the nominees know they have won the award by commenting on their blog
6: share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award

Disclaimer: No need to pass the award on if you dont want to or dont have time to. I'll still love ya =)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the "Lovely" Award :)

    It was a nice surprise today-- Hope your weekend is blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Thanks for the award....guess this is the motivation I need to update my blog!!

    ReplyDelete