Friday, May 13, 2011

Homeschooler Meets Debbie Downer...

Homeschooler Meets Debbie Downer...

Recently, I was in a heated debate over the issue of State Registration.  I was accused of being overly defensive.  I pondered that and realised I was being overly defensive.  In an attempt to explain why I was overly defensive, I ended up making this video.  It is a good example of what I encounter quite often when talking to people, most of the time it is with complete strangers.  I am sure most homeschoolers can totally relate to the conversation in this video...enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Well done! Thanks for creating it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I can really relate to this!!!! I am glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is so good that I’ve bookmarked and saved them with me. It’s a keeper!

    logo design guarantee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! That was a very encouraging video, as I am a home school graduate and would love to raise my children in the same way as my parents raised me. I really love your blog here. I have just become your new follower and look forward to your future posts! :D

    ReplyDelete